Saturday, June 24, 2006

Yesterday was such a fun day!!! I spent the morning cleaning the entire house (it looked awesome). Then Katelund, Cloey, and I went to the park for a picnic. After we ate, the girls played for an hour or so on the playground. They were in heaven. Then we came home (very hot and sweaty). I put Cloey down for a nap and Katelund and I went out to the baby pool in the backyard. We played in the pool for almost two hours. We fished, we played red light green light, we splashed each other, and we blew bubbles in the water. We had so much fun together. That night, Cory, Katelund, Cloey, the Prasses, and Grandpa, went and watched a baseball scrimage because Logan was pitching most the game and then we all went and got snow cones. At the end of the day as Katelund was winding down with a Dora episode, she said to me, "Mommy I had fun with you today." It made my day, week, and year. I am so grateful for a husband and father that understands the importance and need for me to stay home with my children. It would have been a lot easier for both of us to work in order to get over the mountain we had to climb this last year, but we both knew that it wasn't the way we should do it. Thanks to a living prophet, loving and patient in-laws, and an incredible husband, I am able to spend my days with the most precious blessings of my life.

No comments:

Blog Archive