Wednesday, June 28, 2006

We are all moved in. You'd think we were living here for a year with all that I brought over. I just want to make it feel like home for the girls. The first thing I did once I brought everything in was close the blinds and run around in my garments. It was wonderful!!! I haven't done that for a long time!!!! I am so grateful for the opportunity that we have to live here until we move to Asheville (cross your fingers) or to an apartment/rental house here in Fayetteville. It feels good to be on our own.

I am so grateful for the opportunity that I had to live with the Manns. I learned SO MANY things from each one of them. I know that I was supposed to be there for many reasons. I am really going to miss having such a full house. I love living and being around a lot of people. I am so excited for the day that my own home will be filled with lots of children, love, and laughter.

2 comments:

Katie Bear said...

haha, and I'm sure you're glad you can now go to the bathroom with the door open, again. Or maybe that never stopped. lol. just kidding.

Andrea said...

Have you checked for hidden video cameras? Just a thought! :)

Blog Archive