Friday, June 16, 2006


Katelund and Brooklynn have become buddies. They walk around the house together holding hands, run from Cloey, and take turns pushing each other in the baby stroller. It is really cute!!! Yesterday I walked in on Katelund changing Brooklynn's diaper. The wet diaper was on the ground and Katelund was in the middle of teaching Brooklynn how to put on a pull-up. I started laughing so hard. I asked Katelund what she was doing and she said, "Brooklynn had a wet diaper, mommy". It was so adorable.

The other week I took Cloey into the doctor's for her 1 year shot. The doctor saw Katelund's excima (sp?) on her legs and freaked out. He hooked me up with all sorts of medicine. I have to give her a singular in the morning. Put on a steroid cream and eucerin cream twice a day, and then Allergy Benedryl at night. It is insane!!! After doing this for over a week now, her legs look better than they've looked in a LONG time!! It is almost all the way gone. I hate putting steroid cream on her, but it sure makes a big difference. I just hope she outgrows this.

3 comments:

Katie Bear said...

haha. It's so fun to hear stories about Katelund and Cloey since I don't get to see them very often! So does Katelund like to play big sister to those babies?

Andrea said...

All that worrying for nothing! I'm glad that Katelund and Brooklyn got along so well!

becky said...

They are so cute. Thanks for the picture

Blog Archive