Thursday, May 18, 2006

One of the great things about being is Texas is that I can use Andrea's computer to blog. We have been having a lot of issues with our computer and I have not been able to get on to Blog. Anyways, I am having so much fun here in Texas. I love being with my family!! I am having so much fun staying with Andrea in her new house. She has done such a good job at making it a home. It is adorable, but of course with Andrea I wouldn't expect anything less. I am also having so much fun being with my neice and nephew!!! I can't believe how quickly children grow up. Ethan is just talking up a storm and he has so much personality already at 2 (almost 3) years old. I can't wait for Cory and Katelund to get here also. Katelund is going to have so much fun playing with her cousins.

Last night, we picked up Amy, Tyson, Gage, Victoria, Zoe, and baby Mia from the airport. On the ride home, I realized how very little I know about these cousins of mine. I hope and pray that one day my children will not feel the same way about their cousins! I know that it is very difficult when you live far apart, but it is still so important to stay in touch and visit often.

1 comment:

Katie Bear said...

time for mel to update!!! you're not in Texas anymore, so we don't know what's going on!

Blog Archive