Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Katelund is now talking non-stop about going on an airplane to Texas. As soon as she saw Grandpa, Grandma, or Stefani, that is the first thing that she told them. We are all so excited!

Today is another gorgeous day in North Carolina. I am going to spend the day outside cleaning my cars and going on a walk with my girls. I just want to find any and every excuse to be outside.

Last night for Family Home Evening, I taught Katelund the story of Jonah. We have this big stuffed animanl dolphin that I used as the whale. The lesson went really well, especially when Katelund got to sing the verse about Jonah in one of her favorite primary songs, "Follow the Prophet". After the lesson, I started to wonder if maybe that was not such a good lesson to give her at such a young age. I just hope that when we go to the ocean this summer, she won't be afraid of a whale swallowing her. Actually now that I think about it, I hope that I'm not afraid of a whale swallowing me, her, or anyone else for that matter.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

"Actually now that I think about it, I hope that I'm not afraid of a whale swallowing me, her, or anyone else for that matter."

Reason #82 why Abby is actually your daughter.

becky said...

It is so cute how Katelund is so excited to come to Texas, it will be so nice to have your whole family here for the wedding. Make sure you bring their Easter dresses and they can match with Abby and we can take pictures!!! (Ethan also has a matching outfit)

Blog Archive