Saturday, July 14, 2012

Finally Together!

My little sister, Katie, and her family moved to Dallas last week. My mom and dad drove down from Idaho to help them load everything up and drive it all here. My dad only stayed for about four days, but it was SO MUCH FUN to all be together as a family. We got family pictures done and then spent the whole day together on Saturday swimming, partying, talking, laughing, and celebrating all the July birthdays. It has been a long time since we have lived so close to family, and we are LOVING it!! Especially all of the time we have been able to spend with so many of our nieces and nephews. Cory and I have family all over the metroplex now. It is so fun, but I really wish they would all just move to our city, it would be so much less driving. Here are some pictures of all of the celebrating.

No comments:

Blog Archive