Monday, July 13, 2009

Dear Body,

I know that this is my fourth pregnancy, but STILL!! What is the deal? Is it just that you are so excited and ready for this baby that you feel like you have to make room for him/her in a hurry? I am not complaining about your enthusiasm but I'm pretty sure that by 2 months I should be looking the same. I don't think that this little pooch is supposed to be there yet. At this rate, I'm going to be in maternity clothes by next month, and really I would normally be okay with that, BUT did you forget about the little black dress that I am supposed to be wearing to Stefani's wedding? I don't think there is any room in there for a pooch, and think about how I will be feeling standing next to all of my supermodel size 2 sister-in-laws. Okay, okay....I guess I should just be grateful that you know what you are doing, but don't you remember how everything worked out just fine with the first pregnancy when you didn't start showing until month 6? Or even pregnancy number 2 when it wasn't until month 4-5? I'm just saying...I'm okay with you slowing down a little bit.....unless this is just what you do when I'm having a BOY??? If that's the case, then bring on the maternity clothes!!

Respectfully Yours,
Melissa

9 comments:

Amber said...

you are soooo cute. i love you!

janae said...

I gained a ton of weight with Brighton and hardly any with Addison so maybe....? Anyhow I'm sure you look great.

Penni said...

Too funny! I gained A LOT of weight (55lbs) with Preston...but he's my only one...so I duno! :)

Lindsey said...

I am sure you look so cute and will look even cuter at Stefani's wedding!

Rebecca said...

Yeah your body gets bigger with each one, the baby grows faster, and then your boobs get smaller! But babies sure are cute!

Andrea said...

Fingers crossed for a boy! ;)

MANDY said...

You're too funny, Melissa. Enjoy the maternity clothes...you look adorable pregnant. And just think...your skin will be glowing next to those size 2 sisters-in-law. :)

Carrie said...

I would feel your pain, except you are one of the most adorable pregnant ladies I have ever seen so you have nothing to worry about! Bring on the belly! I want to see pictures!

Tricia said...

Too cute! I love pregnant bellies!

Blog Archive