Sunday, July 12, 2009

Chocolate, Slides, and Zip Lines

Remember how I was craving chocolate? After reading my blog, my sweet friend Kristi came by the next day and brought me over the most delicious chocolate brownie EVER!!! Totally made my day!
We went to a SWEET park this week. It had a zip line....









...and a CRAZY fast slide. I went down it with the girls and was actually kinda scared that I was going to have a crash landing because we were not slowing down. It was SO MUCH fun!! This park is on my top 5 list of ALL time best parks! It is totally worth coming out to Chattanooga to visit it (and me...hint, hint to all of my friends and family who have no idea where I live and who I wish would just come and visit).









3 comments:

kristi lee said...

mmmmm...you had to mention the triple chocolate brownie again. thank goodness it's sunday and i can save myself the gas and the calories! fun times at the park too!

Andrea said...

Wow! You weren't kidding about the slide! That looks like fun!

Carrie said...

That park looks awesome! I think both your girls have grown since you left. They both look so grown up. I want to come visit you! I feel like I haven't talked to you in forever!...I haven't really!

Blog Archive