Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Best Friends

This was the conversation in the car the other day with Katelund and Cloey....

Katelund: Mom, you have to pull over right here to pick up my friend Casey (Casey and Tina are the names she uses for her Barbies, babies, and imaginary friends).
Me: Okay hold on let me pull off to the side of the road (so that I can pretend to pick up her friend).
Katelund: Oh, thank you Mommy! Casey needs a ride to school and she is my very best friend.
Cloey: I'm not your very best friend!!???
Katelund: No, your my sister.
Me: Katelund, your sister will always be your very best friend.

After I said those words, they really sank into me. How true it is. My sisters (and sister-in-laws) truly are some of my very best friends!! I love each one of them so much and each of them touch my life in their own unique way and in ways that they will probably never even know.

3 comments:

Amber said...

How sweet!! I feel the same about you. Love ya!!

Katie Bear said...

So true! My sisters are my best friends too! I love you!

Andrea said...

Ditto. Love ya!

Blog Archive