Monday, December 11, 2006

Precious Moments

Katelund has been saying and doing some of the cutest things lately that have just really been melting my heart. Here are a couple that she said or did today...

In her prayer today at lunch she said, "Please bless the missionaries and help us to be missionaries too."

While I was making dinner tonight, Cloey came up to me and was pulling at my pants because she wanted me to read her a book (this is her new thing that she is now doing all day long). I asked Katelund if she would read the book to her. I didn't think that she really would, I just kindof said it. To my surprise, she sat down on the floor with Cloey and began to read her the book perfectly. She then read about four other books to her that apparently she knows by memory. The teacher and mother in me was beaming from ear to ear!!! Cloey was loving it, but not as much as I was!!!!

Today as I was cleaning Katelund's room "with her", she started to walk out the door. I asked her where she was going and she said, "I'm just going to go read my scriptures for a little bit." It was so adorable!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it would be lovely to see these wonderful children you keep talking about.. some pictures... no im just kidding but it is good to be able to talk to you when it best fits both of our schedules!!! i miss you soo much!! i love you!!!!

Blog Archive