Monday, April 23, 2012

Phone Picture Dump

Picture 1...For Cloey's birthday (which is tomorrow), we spent all day Saturday doing fun stuff as a family. One of the things we did was spend a couple of hours at Six Flags (we bought season passes for our family which we are LOVING). The girls are SO brave!! I took this picture while we were waiting in line to ride the Texas Giant (one of the fastest and highest roller coasters there). Afterwards, they admitted to being pretty scared but they said they would ride it again. Picture 2...Last weekend I drove down to Arlington to go to Time Out for Women with my sister. It was A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!!!! Not only did I hear some beautiful music and very uplifting talks, but I also had so much fun spending some alone time with Andrea...and Makalya of course. :) Picture 3...This is a wreath on one of the doors in our complex. I LOVE it!! I love all of the Ranger shirts that I see EVERYWHERE on EVERYONE!!! I grew up going to Ranger's games so it is really fun to be part of all the excitement...especially now that they are actually pretty darn good. Picture 4...The last couple of days have been really emotional for me as I have been trying to wean Makayla. Emotional because I really want to fly up to the marathon without a baby and she was refusing to take a bottle. Emotional because I finally figured out that she would take a sippy cup and then I had to deal with the fact that I was done nursing possibly my very last baby. Emotional because after going 24 hours without nursing, I was a disaster. I was leaking milk everywhere, in incredible pain, and all I could think about was going through the same thing after I loss Clairisa. It was just too much. So, I am now using a pump and giving it to Makayla in her sippy cup. Whew...way too many emotions to even explain. Picture 5...This picture was taken on the very first trip we took to Six Flags a couple weekends ago. This was also the girls very first time to ride a roller coaster that went upside down. I was seriously SO STRESSED out about it. Cory rode with the girls while I sat on a bench with the babies. I was SO nervous! But, they were just fine and ready to go again. After I rode a couple of rides that day, I started feeling so sick. So, I decided on future trips I would have to avoid all and any rides that involve spinning in circles. Picture 6...Last but not least, my very favorite picture that I took last week. It is the picture that is now the background on my phone. I LOVE my little girls and I just couldn't imagine life without them.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Good Luck on Saturday!! Oh how I wish I was running with you & in a country music race too- how fun! I am sure your angels will be right by your side cheering you on the whole way, and if you'll pray for that little push from them- you'll feel it. Good luck!!!

Blog Archive