Saturday, July 12, 2008

From the Bedside

Hello!!!!!! This is Cory and I am sitting bedside with Melissa as I post this. She expresses her utmost gratitude for all of your thoughts, prayers, and extended hands of help! She is currently doing well, the doctors have her on strict bed rest here at the hospital, however, her spirits are up and with all your continued prayers I feel confident she and the baby will continue to be blessed in this en devour.

Melissa needs all of your help maintaining a peaceful environment that doesn't get her too excited or stressed. She recently started handling Young Women's things and spending time updating friends and family on the phone, this resulted in some light bleeding. We would please ask those that have Melissa's cell phone to resist the temptation to call it, however, you can feel free to call me at any time on my cell phone 828-280-3627.

We extend our love and gratitude to everyone who is praying for our little family right now and as we receive new information we will update the blog.

4 comments:

Ashlie said...

Hey Melissa, I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. You are amazing and always thinking of others. Get better soon and keep smiling!

Lisa said...

i love you guys so much and hope and pray that everyday you and your baby will get stronger. so please just sit tight and don't move!! but just don't forget that we all love you and care about you and you will always be in our minds!

Beth said...

I will definitely keep your whole family in my thoughts and prayers. Please let me know if there is anything at all that I can do to help.

MANDY said...

Cory, you just keep on being amazing for Melissa, okay? we miss and love you guys,and you've been in our prayers each day.

Blog Archive