Thursday, December 06, 2007

Three of My Favorite Things

So you know how Oprah does her "Favorite Things" show? I thought it would be fun to find out everyone else's favorite things from 2007. So I am going to start it off with three of my favorite things...

The first one is the new Josh Groban...Noel Christmas CD. I actually just got this for my birthday from one of my friends, but it is already at the top of my list. I LOVE it!! If you don't have it, you must get it (unless you don't like Josh Groban...but seriously who doesn't like him?) Every song is absolutely AMAZING, but some of my favorites are Silent Night, The First Noel (a duet with Faith Hill), Thankful, and Oh Come All Ye Faithful (sung with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir). I listen to this CD all day long at home AND in the car! I don't know if you know this yet but....I LOVE IT!!
This is my Cocomotion (you can find it at Bed Bath and Beyond). It makes the best hot chocolate in the world!! You just add the hot chocolate powder and water or milk, turn on the on button and it will mix it together until it is the perfect temperature and consistency. Cory and I love to turn it on, fill up our mugs (his is a UT mug and mine is an adorable one that my mom gave me) and drink them out on the patio early in the morning as we cuddle up under a blanket together.


Katie got me two pairs of the sock pictured above for my birthday last year. They have become very important to me! They are Champs wicking/anti-moisture socks. They are the best running socks ever. Since I only have two pairs of them, I throw them in the wash all of the time with towels, kids clothes, or whatever else is washing that day. I HAVE to wear these particular socks anytime I run in a race or when I am doing a long distance run. I swear that I run better when I am wearing them. Seriously, they are magical. :)


So... there you have three of my favorite things from 2007. And now I would like to know all of your favorite things. I will be checking all of your blogs. :) Love you all.

6 comments:

Katie Bear said...

haha, I told you they were the best! Margaret would be proud to know I converted you.

Amber said...

oh, who doesn't love the coco motion? best invention ever during the winter. that cd is also amazing. good choices!

Rebecca said...

I am still wanting to see what was in the presents from your Mom! And ps, I need your address...email it to me at snshnrn@hotmail.com. Thanks!

Lisa said...

what a cute idea! when did that song "favorite things" from sound of music become a christmas song? i've always wondered about that. anyways i guess i should start thinking of some things. thanks for the idea!

Anonymous said...

Way cute idea! I think I'm going to have to get the cocoa maker for TJ!

Lindsey said...

Love that CD! We just got it as well. I am definitely going to have to check out the Cocoa Motion!

Blog Archive