Sunday, December 09, 2007

GIRLS NIGHT!!

Krista and Laura rocking it out on the Dance Revolution.
Laura playing some air hockey.
Back Row: Carrie, Laura, Krista, Me, Julie, Heather Front Row: Laura, Kim, Martha, Katie
Carrie and Julie rocking it out on the Dance Revolution and I am standing behind cheering them on. They also got some video of me doing the robot for all to see and laugh at, but I will not be posting that on here, sorry. :)

Since I spent my birthday cleaning up Cloey's throw-up and canceling the surprise party that Cory was going to throw for me, I decided to have a girls night out/birthday party last night. I invited a whole bunch of friends from my ward and my neighbor. It was so much fun!!! We met at 8:30 at Panera Bread for some hot chocolate. Then we went over to the movie theater to see the 9:20 showing of Enchanted (the cutest movie ever). The show had been changed to 10 so we went to the arcade upstairs and played air hockey and dance revolution (my favorite game ever). We had so much fun! I'm sure that other people were wondering what was going on when they watched 10 moms playing like kids, dancing, and laughing like crazy. We all LOVED the show and as we got out of the movie we couldn't believe that it was already after midnight. We were all way past our curfews. :) We all decided that we need to have girls nights at least once a month from here on out.

3 comments:

Amber said...

mel,

good for you!! I wish I could have been there to celebrate with you, although we all know that I would have been the first one asleep once the movie started!! ha ha. i haven't been to a ten o clock movie since BYU. I'm impressed.

Jen said...

How fun! I'm glad that you did something fun for your birthday!

Lindsey said...

How fun! I wish we could all get together to have an Arlington girl night out! We would have so much fun.

Blog Archive