Thursday, December 13, 2007

Cute candle set from my friend Laura.
I love this! It is a misc. scrapbook supply carrying case from my mother-in-law. I really needed one of these.
Roses from my friend Marie and poinsettias from my friend Kristin.
An incredibly soft robe from my Grandma Black and she also sent me one of my Grandpa's shirts that he got from a half-marathon he ran. I REALLY wanted one of his racing t-shirts and Grandma thought I should have it since I have ran a half-marathon as well. I was SO EXCITED to get it!!!
Cory got me a beautiful new pot and pan set. I LOVE them!! I can't wait to get him a vacuum for Christmas! J/K :)

I got some wonderful gifts, but I think the greatest gift of all was from my visiting teacher. She gave me a card and on the inside she wrote, "Consider this a coupon for free babysitting every quarter all year for you and Cory to go to the temple." I had told her that all I really wanted for my birthday was to go to the temple with Cory. We don't get to go as often as I'd like since the closest temple is in South Carolina and when we go we have to find a babysitter for 7 hours!! It is kinda hard to find someone, especially when we live so far from family. Anyways, I had a wonderful birthday! Thank you all for your gift of friendship!! I love each of you!!

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

Wow! You are definitely loved! I'm glad you had such a wonderful day. I want all of your scrapbooking presents, how fun!

Rebecca said...

Those presents are great! I laughed out loud when I read your comment about giving Cory a vacuum. He and Randy get along so well.

Lisa said...

i'm with lindsey i want your new scrapbooking stuff! and i love the pans. i finally bought myself some kitchen aid pots and pans that are red so cute! i know you will just love those!

Anonymous said...

The babysitting coupon was a great gift! What a blessing!

Amber said...

wow!! you made out like a bandit!! that's awesome. you have one more on the way from me...soon. i love the vt temple coupon. how thoughtful.

Blog Archive