Friday, February 23, 2007

Fayetteville

Today is my last day in Fayetteville. I have been here since last Thursday night. I have had such a fun time. I forgot how much I love it here. It was so wonderful to see grandparents, catch-up with old friends, give hugs to the kids I used to teach at church, and have fun running around and hanging out with my incredible mother and sister-in-law. It is always so hard to say good-bye, but luckily it won't be for too long because I have already made plans to come back this summer. I am excited to get back home to Cory though. He told me that he has been really lonely without his girls. :)

Katelund is not so excited about going back to "her Asheville". She has absolutely loved being at the center of her grandparent's world. She had a whole list of things that she wanted to do with Grandma when she came. They watched princess movies while eating popcorn, read books, danced, and snuggled (that was a must on Katelund's list). She also got spoiled by her Aunt Stefi, who got her a whole bunch of beautiful new earrings. Grandpa also spoiled her with attention and candy.

Cloey couldn't have been happier than when she was getting attention from Grandpa. It was very sweet. What can I say, she just loves her grandpas. She was also very spoiled at night because Stefani snuck into her room everynight and took her into her bed to sleep with her.

No comments:

Blog Archive