Wednesday, February 28, 2007

25 Things That I Love About Cory

1. his testimony
2. his love and excitement for life
3. what an incredible daddy he is
4. his constant drive and desire to be the best
5. his love and respect for his parents
6. when he throws me over his shoulder and swings me around
7. when he makes me laugh harder than I ever thought I could
8. when he lets me win every once in a while in Phase 10
9. what a social butterfly he is ( I finally found my match)
10. how he walks around the chapel before church starts and talks to almost everyone in the room before he ever sits down.
11. how much he loves Captain Moroni
12. he can make the best breakfast in the world!!!
13. apparently he is the only one that can brush the girl's teeth (it is quite a fight for me when he is out of town)
14. how he loves it when I give him pedicures and when I floss his teeth.
15. how he puts Katelund to sleep everytime she lays on his chest and he brushes her hair.
16. how he tears up at special moments (i.e. when Cloey and Katelund were born, at our sealing, at Grandpa Child's funeral, and occasionally while bearing his testimony of his love for the Savior.
17. how everyone he works with absolutely loves him.
18. the fact that he thinks he can run a 5k in 23 minutes (only time will tell, Cory)
19. how he takes the girls out when they are fighting/crying/screaming at church so that I can enjoy the meeting.
20. his love for every sport (although I don't like the fact that he can occasionally beat me in tennis).
21. his incredible way of dealing with stress and easing my burdens when I think that life is coming to an end.
22. the fact that he will rub my arthritic knees and sore running calves every night if I asked him to.
23. what an incredible cook, cleaner, packer, and organizer he is (basically he shows me up anytime he doesn't anything domestic).
24. his competitive spirit (even though we hardly ever win at couple's Rook--even when we cheat).
25. his love for reading and his street smarts (an area I am definitely lacking in)

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I loved it - especially #24. So you're openly admitting you cheat now, huh?

Blog Archive