Wednesday, February 28, 2007

5 More Things I LOVE....

After I wrote my list of 25, I began to clean my house and I couldn't help but think of other things that I forgot to put on my list. A couple of them are very significant so I cannot leave them off of the list.
26. his laugh and how contagious it is!!! I also absolutely think it is adorable when he laughs at his own jokes.
27. how surprisingly romantic he is (i.e. fixing me candle lit dinners with rose petals sprinkled all over, washing my hair in the bubble bath while feeding me chocolate covered strawberries, writing me love poems, etc...)
28. the way that he can pack a car like no other!!!!
29. how much he loves the youth and how much they love him also
30. how much he loves my robot dance! :)

2 comments:

Andrea said...

You must REALLY like how he packs... since you mentioned it twice! :)

And I think the "washing my hair in the bubble bath while feeding me chocolate covered strawberries" was TOO MUCH INFORMATION!

Andrea said...

Oh, and the robot dance? Really? Are you sure he's not just trying to make you feel good about yourself? Or maybe he just loves how much YOU love your robot dance! :)

Blog Archive