Thursday, April 18, 2013

Growing Up





This year has been a great year for Katelund. She has grown up so much!! She's developing so many talents and skills and loving every second of it. Some of the things she's been involved with are....piano lessons (which she actually LOVES, unlike her sister), announcements at school, safety patrol, all district honor choir (she tried out and was one of about 14 kids who made it from her school), art exhibit at the high school (she has always been my little artist), and soccer. She also has really loved school this year. Her teacher has A LOT to do with that. He has been perfect for her!! The picture on the top was one she showed me about a month ago. She had been waiting in the office for me to pick her up after safety patrol. While she was in there, a certain boy, who she apparently has a big crush on, came in to wait for his mother as well. So, she did what any 4th grade girl would do, took out her itouch and discreetly take a picture!!!! WHAT?!?!?!?!? I laughed so hard when she showed me the picture and told me the story. My daughter is a STALKER!!! Just kidding. But, a little scary, right?!

No comments:

Blog Archive