Friday, October 12, 2007

Card Class






They asked me to do a card-making class for Enrichment in November. I had to come up with some samples this week to pass around on Sunday. Here is what I came up with. I am a little worried that they are not traditional enough, but I only had a couple of days, and there wasn't very good paper at Michaels (there are no scrapbook stores in Asheville, whats up with that?). Do you think I've made enough excuses? Let's face it, I just need my sisters to help me be creative!!!

6 comments:

Jen said...

I love the Christmas Tree out of paper strips. So cute!

Katie Bear said...

I think those are adorable! Maybe we should switch places. I have all the scrapbook stores in the world around here, but I don't have time to scrapbook. I don't even have my scrapbook stuff with me.

Matthew and Shanna said...

Cute cards!! I have justed started getting into making cards and I love those!

Lisa said...

ha! i have all those same papers too. the only two scrapbook stores we have closed this year. sad. but your cards look fantastic!

Andrea said...

I think they turned out great!

Amber said...

so cute mel!!

Blog Archive