Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Housewarming Gift


Cory's boss and his wife wanted to give us a housewarming gift. Nicole called me and told me that I had a scheduled appointment on Tuesday night at Your Secret Kitchen. I went last night and had such a great time!!!

When you first walk in, they give you an apron to put on and then a list of the meals that you have signed up for. Then, they have a table set out full of appetizers and drinks for you to enjoy while you wait for everyone else to show up. After everyone came, they explained where all the stations were for each meal and then you would go to the station and everything that you needed for the recipe was laid out for you and you just followed the step-by-step instructions and made your meal right there and then put the sticker with the directions on the lid/bag and put it in your assigned area in the freezer while you made the other meals. It was so much fun!!! They clean everything up for you as you leave your station and they have an incredible menu to choose from.

So now I have three gourmet meals sitting in my freezer waiting for that day that I just don't feel like making dinner or don't have the time to do it. What an amazing idea, huh? Thanks to Jeff and Nicole for such an awesome housewarming gift!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

OK. That is SO cool. What a great idea for a housewarming gift! I have always wanted to go to one of those kind of places. Awesome.

Jenna said...

What a great idea!! That can be an any time gift!

Blog Archive