Thursday, July 26, 2007

Procrastination




We now have the key to our condo so we can start moving in. Unfortunately, I am not exactly where I should be in the packing process. I have found a really good reason everyday to put it off. On Monday, I had to babysit three kids and celebrate a birthday with one of my friend's daughters. On Tuesday, I actually got quite a bit down, but I also had tons of laundry to do. On Wednesday, it was beautiful outside and the pool was calling our names. I also had to prepare for the personal progress activity that I was in charge of. This morning I woke up to find Cloey sick with a fever. She has thrown up and just been wanting to be held (and I am just find with that) :). But, above all my other reasons for procrastinating, the one that tops the list is my constant need to read just one more chapter in Harry Potter. It's addicting, I'm telling you!!! I am almost done with the book and it is just SO HARD to put down so that I can pack another box. And now, of course I have found another reason to procrastinate by blogging about it. I guess I better get busy, I'm running out of excuses. I told Cloey that I wanted to take some "sick pictures" of her. Those were the best she could do. :)

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Today is your day! You can do it! And if it makes you feel any better (which I doubt), I haven't even started Harry Potter yet!

Katie Bear said...

oh my goodness, I know what you mean about Harry Potter controlling your life! I finished it Tuesday night. It's sooo good. I want to read it again! by the way, I haven't read your blog (or anyone else's) in forever, and I just wanted to tell you how adorable I think it is!

Blog Archive