Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Harry Potter Madness

Ever since Cory went and got the new Harry Potter book (Friday night at midnight), we have been going back and forth about whose turn it is to read. He will read for awhile and then as soon as I see him put it down, I run, grab it, lock the door behind me (if he doesn't get to me in time), and read as much as I can. We go back and forth like this everyday. You'd think that I would get ahead of him because I am home all day, but I just can't justify sitting around all day and reading when I will be moving in a week. I tell myself that after I pack a couple of boxes then I can reward myself with a chapter worth of reading. At night, Cory gets the book after the girls go to bed, and the problem with that is that he will take a flashlight into bed and read until really late so he gets really far ahead of me. It is so adorable!!! I think that his love for reading (especially Harry Potter books), is something that makes me so crazy about him.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I can't wait to read it. I just have to get through Thursday...

Amber said...

so fun to have that interaction!! I didn't know you were moving. that's cool. are youjust moving somewhere different in Asheville or what?

sincerely, out of the loop

Blog Archive