Thursday, September 20, 2012

Hero Series Intro.

Blah. That last post was so depressing, right? Well, tonight as I was doing the dishes (my most common time to receive revelation and inspiration) I had this great idea come into my head. I am going to start a whole hero series on my blog. First of all, it will help me to record and remember all the many people over the years, and currently, who have touched my life. Also, it will help me to be positive and think of others (instead of having a pity party for myself). Lastly, it will be a great way to blog more regularly because I am really excited to do this. Especially at a time like this when it is so close to elections and the slandering of other people is out of control (and absolutely ridiculous). Yes, I love Mitt Romney and I will be voting for him but I do not feel the need to absolutely trash the current president (even if I have seen the error of my ways when at one point I considered voting for him). Anyways, this is not about politics. This is about real people who are real life everyday heroes. Yay! I'm so excited. I'll start with my first hero tomorrow. I can't wait to tell you all about her.

1 comment:

All Fun Family said...

That's a great idea! I'm excited to read about your heros.

Blog Archive