Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Haircuts for LOVE

The long awaited day finally came last Saturday. The girls have been growing their hair out for the last couple of months so that they could send in their 10 inch ponytails to Locks of Love. They have made me measure their hair everyday for the last 6 weeks. They have also diligently drank lots of water and took a vitamin everyday so that their hair would grow faster. :) They finally just couldn't stand waiting any longer. I was hoping to grow it out a little bit more so that their hair wouldn't be so short, but there was no talking them out of it. When Cloey was telling someone about why she cut her hair, she said (in her dramatic voice), "I cut it for love."

[The Locks of Love donation was in honor of our sweet little friend Audrey who has been battling cancer over the last year or so. She has touched our hearts and reminded us of how much we have to be grateful for. We love you Beadle family!]





8 comments:

Sherrie said...

Just when I thought my little granddaughters couldn't get any cuter they go and surprise me! Beautiful is more like the real definition.

Sherrie said...

Just when I thought my little granddaughters couldn't get any cuter they go and surprise me! Beautiful is more like the real definition.

Melissa said...

How sweet! They are adorable!

erin sheely said...

That is awesome!! They are cute no matter what their hair length. :)

Matthew and Shanna said...

That is so cute to see them so excited about doing an act of service!

MANDY said...

How sweet Katelund and Cloey are!! Understanding why they cut their hair is a lifelong lesson they won't forget. Their new short haircuts are super cute, by the way.

Carrie said...

Awesome job Katelund and Cloey! I love the cute hair cuts! You girls are seriously amazing and beautiful!!!

Lisa said...

that is so womderful!

Blog Archive