Thursday, June 26, 2008

Katie and Jason's Wedding



Okay everybody, there is my belly. Left to Right: Grandma Braithwaite, me, Andrea (sister), Grandpa Braithwaite, Abby (neice), and Ethan (nephew).
Mr. and Mrs. Jason Allphin
The beautiful bride
Katie and Jason with their parents.

Well after two great weeks, I am finally home, unpacked, and back to normal life. I went out to Katie and Jason's wedding by myself and Cory's mom drove from Fayetteville to come and tend the girls. It was nice to be able to enjoy the wedding without chasing my kids around but I really missed them and Cory. The sealing in the temple was BEAUTIFUL!! Katie looked gorgeous and Jason looked completely smitten. :) It was so fun to see them so happy and in love.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

ok so not only did Katie and I have the same colors, but I guess we also did the same kind of flower arangement, and both wore the same kind of pearls. Haha lol I swear that wasn on purpose..

Lena said...

The cruise looks like a blast! You look fabulous, of course! I think I've been to the ruins in Tulum when we were in Cancun. So neat!

MANDY said...

Beautiful wedding photos! Congrats to Katie.

Lisa said...

uhmmm, ok i see you but i sooo do not see a belly. cheater! but the family looks great!

Blog Archive