Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Goals

Wow, I can't believe that January is already gone. It went by so quickly. Tonight I went to another Jesus the Christ study class. I really like hearing other people's insights and I also love getting to know some of the older sisters in the ward, but my favorite part of the class is having the added incentive of finishing the book. I have never made it all of the way through, but this time I will.

Today I spent the day organizing. Being more organized was one of my New Year's Resolutions. It is going to be something that I will have to continually work on because it doesn't come as naturally as I wish it did, especially when I don't have a lot of storage space to work with.

I am so excited to start writing my book. I still have a lot of studying to do, but I am loving every second of it. The book that I am studying is all about what life what have been like in Book of Mormon times. It is very interesting!!!! I am so glad that I have chosen the Book of Mormon to be my book of personal daily study this year. I loved reading the New Testament, but there is such an incredible amount of power and testimony found within the Book of Mormon that I feel a greater yearning within me to change and improve upon many of my weaknesses. I have so much to work on, at times it is almost overwhelming. I am just so grateful for the Atonement!!!!!!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I am so excited that you are writing a book! I think it will be so good for you to have this to work on... and I know it is going to be awesome!

Blog Archive