Saturday, September 29, 2007



This last week was so much fun!!! My mom and dad came to visit AND my Grandma and Grandpa Braithwaite. We did so many fun things and made some wonderful memories. We went up to Mount Mitchell (the highest mountain east of the Mississippi River), went to Chimney Rock (where we explored a cave and climbed up the "Eye of the Needle"), watched a butterfly migration off the Blue Ridge, visited Sliding Rock and Looking Glass Falls, experienced downtown Asheville (the land of granolas and hippies), took a boat ride tour of Lake Lure (where Dirty Dancing was filmed), celebrated Cory's birthday at Flat Rock, played games, and just had FUN!! I don't know if life can get much better than this last month because my girls got to be with both sets of grandparents and two sets of great grandparents. It has been such a GREAT month!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Such great pictures! I'm glad that you guys got to do so many fun things. I wish I could have been there, too! Love you and miss you! Kiss those girls for me.

Blog Archive